- Users should not bring personal belongings (bags and borrowed books) inside the library. Keep your belongings at the entrance shelf.
- Food, Drinks and Smoking in the library are strictly prohibited.
- Users are not allowed to shelf the books.
- Anyone caught mutilating or stealing library materials will be referred to the management and membership privileges will be suspended.
- Library materials/books can be borrowed as categorized below:
|CIRCULATION RULES |
|Member Category ||Number of Books ||Loan Period ||Renewal |
|Staff ||10 ||60 Days ||4 times |
|Students ||6 ||30 Days ||2 times |
- Borrowers are not allowed to loan out materials on behalf of other members.Library materials borrowed must be returned on or before the due date.
- Students should produce student card to borrow materials.
- Failure to return borrowed Library material by the due date will be fined with Nu.1 per day per itemNo fines will be charged if the due date falls on non-working days.
- No credit will allow.
LOSS OF BOOKS
- All lost materials must be reported to the library immediately.The borrower will be charged for the lost item. The charge will include the cost of book plus 50 % of cost as a loss charge.