- Users should not bring personal belongings (bags and borrowed books) inside the library. Keep your belongings at the entrance shelf.
- Food, Drinks and Smoking in the library are strictly prohibited.
- Users are not allowed to shelf the books.
- Anyone caught mutilating or stealing library materials will be referred to the management and membership privileges will be suspended.
- Library materials/books can be borrowed as categorized below:
CIRCULATION RULES Member Category Number of Books Loan Period Renewal Staff 10 60 Days 4 times Students 6 30 Days 2 times
- Borrowers are not allowed to loan out materials on behalf of other members. Library materials borrowed must be returned on or before the due date.
- Students should produce student card to borrow materials.
- Failure to return borrowed Library material by the due date will be fined with Nu.1 per day per item No fines will be charged if the due date falls on non-working days.
- No credit will allow.
LOSS OF BOOKS
- All lost materials must be reported to the library immediately. The borrower will be charged for the lost item. The charge will include the cost of book plus 50 % of cost as a loss charge.